Payment options

Get started

Ways to pay for your dream course

At North Coast TAFE you can choose from a range of easy, flexible payment options to help make completing your dream course a reality. 

Payment options are simple to arrange, contact us to discuss the best method for you.

You can choose:

  • payment in full via EFTPOS, credit card, cheque, money order or BPay

  • small regular payments via Direct Debit from your bank account or credit/debit card. These payments can be made fortnightly, monthly or by semester, and your first payment is required to confirm your enrolment in the course. Your full fee must be paid at least 4 weeks prior to completing your course.  

  • deferred payment on selected courses through VET Student Loans

Or you can check if:

  • Your employer or job service agency may be willing to pay for your fees. We can provide an invoice and receipt if needed.

  • you are eligible for an exemption (you pay nothing) or a concession (you pay a reduced fee).

There are other types of financial assistance available that may help reduce the cost of your study. 

Payment options are simple to arrange, contact us to discuss the best method for you.

If you choose to make small regular payments, you are still liable for the full course cost, should you choose to withdraw from the course prior to completing your payments.   
   

Discounts available

You may be able to get a discount on your fee if you are studying a government subsidised course and, because of your personal circumstances, you are eligible for a concession (you pay a reduced fee) or an exemption (you pay no fee).
 

Payment plans  

Payment options are simple to arrange.

Depending on the type of course you are studying, you can either pay:  

  • Before starting your course - by paying 100% of your fee at the time you enrol or
  • By instalments using direct debit - please note, when you choose to pay by instalment you are liable for the entire amount of the course fee.

Short courses
(Less than 5 Full Days)

Short courses
(6 days - 10 weeks)

Most other courses

Concession Fee

100% payment required before start of course

100% payment required before start of course

OR

25% deposit* required before start of course with the remaining 75% due half way through your course.
 

100% payment required before start of course

OR

25% deposit* plus monthly payments (due the last business day before 15th of each month)

Number of instalments available (up to maximum of 12) calculated on the maximum duration of the course with final payment due 4 weeks prior to the end of the course.

100% payment required before start of course

OR

25% deposit* plus monthly payments (due the last business day before 15th of each month)

Number of instalments available (up to maximum of 3) with final payment due prior to the end of the course.

 


*Your 25% deposit is non-refundable once you participate or the  commencement of your first class. Refer to our Refund, Deferral and Withdrawal Policy.

If you are:

  • deferring payment through a VET Student Loan in 2017, different payment options may apply. For more information about how and when you need to make payments please refer to VET Student Loan information located on the Study Assist website.
  • studying a Fee-for-Service course specific payment rules may apply – they are published with the applicable fee.
     

What payment methods are accepted?

You can pay your fees by:

  • EFTPOS, Visa card, Mastercard, cheque or money order at a campus

  • Over the phone or via the Internet using a credit card.

  • Through Student Portal, pay using a credit card.

  • Through Student Portal, generate a Fee Statement with BPay payment details to pay via your bank's internet or phone banking service, or pay at your local Post Office.

Please note, North Coast TAFE does not accept cash payments.

To learn more about paying with a credit card or getting BPay details via Student Portal, download the Student Portal payment instructions.

 

Chat with us

Please give us some more information to get started.

Leave Customer Help a message

Sorry, live chat is not available at this time. Our office hours are 8am-8pm Monday - Thursday and 8am-5pm on Fridays.
Please leave a note with your email address and we will contact you as soon as we can.